At Urgent Care Counseling, LLC we cater to the insured and the uninsured alike. We use a sliding fee scale for individuals who are without insurance coverages. Our fees are based on individual and/or household income.
We are a provider for the following insurances and organizations at this time and we always accept a self pay client.
BayCare Life Management
Blue Cross/ Blue Shield (out of network)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, Check, Money Order, Health Care Savings Account and most Major Credit Cards are accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.